Maybe it’s my international transactions over the past 15 or so years but guess what children?
THE CUSTOMER IS NOT ALWAYS RIGHT
and online communities should not allow reviews to be posted when a transaction is not completed. Feedback is never allowed until a situation is resolved, why should a review? Maybe if these spoilt children were not permitted to use a public review as a reputational threat a lot more issues would be resolved quicker and to the benefit of both seller AND buyer. Taking a fucking hint, online communities.
PS: Naming specific options to a problem buyer/seller to comply with, deny or counter is going to be a hell of a lot more effective than merely saying “Wah Wah I’m upset.”
okay, so they show up at my house Sunday after their doll meet (?)
and they’ve made their own new online forum now (I guess the community has split from raven/whatserface for good?) and they come in my workplace repeatedly and are like HEY COME JOIN IT AND COME TO SCI-FI CONVENTIONS LOL ETC ETC
1) I don’t like Roleplay. I’ve attempted it, when I was on Gaia. Repeatedly. My brain doesn’t work that way.
2) I don’t like Sci-Fi. I don’t like Star Trek. I don’t like Dr. Who (granted, I haven’t seen the new ones). I have no idea what Farscape or wtf it is. I like dragons and fairies and unicorns and dolls, not random (costly) conventions.
3) I don’t like cosplay. Cool for you who do it and all, but I can’t afford it (financially or time or closet space) and I refuse to dress where my age/appearance is absolutely unsuited for. And there aren’t a lot of 30yr old dumpy tattooed pierced characters.
4) I don’t like computer/video games. I likes me TETRIS and KATAMARI and that’s really it. I’m technologically retarded (meaning, I can’t operate joysticks AND shoot, or whatever), my computer is slow, and I have enough expensive hobbies that induce my carpal tunnel.
5) I REALLY DON’T HAVE ANY INTEREST IN ROLEPLAY
Like, I’m sure these ladies are genuinely nice and trying to be friendly and shit, but the only thing we have in common is dolls. And I don’t like theirs. LMAO *mean*
Victorian Maiden comes out with a book-bag, and it’s brilliant. No one talks about defacing literature. Or how weird the concept is. But AP comes out with a Pancake-mix-box bag deserving of no less than 2 (so far) lolita sekrets? Goddamn I want that pancake bag. Also, I’ve fully anticipated seeing Aunt Jemima box-bags on daily_lolita since the AP one was released. SERIOUSLY. Also, bags made out of squeezy syrup bottles with the tops cut off.
when people show up unannounced. I mean seriously it’s a weekend, I’m hangin’ out in my basement, being lazy, watching tv (E3), SANS BRA. Billy does it. hado’s dad does it. And now doll people. wtf >____________<